1. Trimming is subject to gardening requirements, growth habits and environmental characteristics. Different landscape requirements are trimmed into different tree shapes. For example, the solitary trees of Photinia frondosa should be kept as natural as possible. For hedges, the intensity of the hedges is generally promoted to form a regular tree type; when the banyan tree is used as a street tree, it is generally trimmed into a cup shape. The yin tree is a natural type of plastic.
2. Strong branching ability, resistant to heavy shearing, can be trimmed many times, and the ability to shoot is weak, should be less cut, lightly trimmed. Like the osmanthus, Jinsen son-in-law, etc., the top advantage is not strong but the branching force is strong, and it is easy to form a plexiform canopy, which can form a spherical shape, a hemisphere, etc.; for large trees such as camphor, big leaf virgin, and banyan tree, it is mainly A natural crown is used.
3. Spring flowering, flower buds are born at the top of annual branches or leaf axils, and pruning should be carried out after autumn leaves until early spring germination. Tree species with terminal flower buds, such as magnolia, wood hydrangea, etc., can not be short-cut in the dormant period or before flowering, in order to update the branches. Tree species with axillary flower buds such as scorpionfish and cherry blossoms may be short-cut before flowering depending on the specific situation.
4. Pruning during the sapling period can promote the formation of a good tree structure as soon as possible. For example, heavy shearing of the backbone branches can promote branching and vegetative growth. Branches other than the main branch are mainly lightly cut, which can promote flower bud differentiation. Pruning in adulthood is mainly to regulate the contradiction between growth and flowering results. In the aging period, the pruning is mainly based on heavy and short shears to stimulate the rejuvenation and restore the growth potential.
5. The growth and development of trees are closely related to environmental conditions. Due to different site conditions, the use of garden machinery and equipment for specific trimming and shaping will be different. For example, a scented scent is generally based on natural style, but in a typhoon-prone area, The trunk height should be reduced and the canopy should be shredded annually.
Just say hello and leave your messages
We have received your message, we will contact you very soon.
Oops! Something went wrong please refresh the page and try again.
Room # 2904, No. 1 building of Qiantang Aviation Mansion Property, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, 310000 China.